Anyone with multiple Uprev maps?

Arran

I've seen that when you go for an uprev you can have up to 5 maps controlled via the cruise control button, I'd like three maps ideally each for different situations.

Has anyone had this done, was it alot extra for different maps? Also is there anything to tell you that youve selected a different map?

Cheers all

I have got two settings on mine. One is the optimum performance map, the other is a security setting that sets the rev limiter to 1000 revs. You can't move the car really. So I leave it on that whenever I'm not driving. The "set" light flashes to let you know what setting your on. Mine is one flash for security, 5 for driving. Mark at abbey set those for me.

I ideally want three different maps on mine, one balls out performance with no regard to fuel economy, another with a 'normal' uprev map and another that sets the limiter at 2k for when it get taken to garages etc.

Does abbey charge more for doing it? And does cruise control still work?

Afraid not UK de 350 Zeds can only have 1 map, the Eprom in these cars doesn't have enough capacity to take the whole Uprev patch that enables live tuning and multi maps.

Does that mean a jdm de 350z can have more :teeth:

If the car has cruise switches on the steering wheel yes.

I thouhg JDM cars generally dont have cruise? If you got a steering wheel with cruise buttons on it is all the wiring ready at the back?

Afraid not UK de 350 Zeds can only have 1 map, the Eprom in these cars doesn't have enough capacity to take the whole Uprev patch that enables live tuning and multi maps.

Does that mean a jdm de 350z can have more :teeth:

If the car has cruise switches on the steering wheel yes.

I thouhg JDM cars generally dont have cruise? If you got a steering wheel with cruise buttons on it is all the wiring ready at the back?

Yes all the car have the wiring in the car looms we have founds , they will need are flash as strange it seems a car with cruise has a different ROM to a car with out cruise.

Yes all the car have the wiring in the car looms we have founds , they will need are flash as strange it seems a car with cruise has a different ROM to a car with out cruise.

Happy days, cheers for that mark :thumbs:

Stereo and phone controls are now getting hooked up to a nice new steering wheel I aquired :teeth:

• 1 month later...

I have got two settings on mine. One is the optimum performance map, the other is a security setting that sets the rev limiter to 1000 revs. You can't move the car really. So I leave it on that whenever I'm not driving. The "set" light flashes to let you know what setting your on. Mine is one flash for security, 5 for driving. Mark at abbey set those for me.

Is it 1000 or 3000 rpm as mine is set in valet mode 3000rpm to stop the parking attendant (yeh right) more like Grease Monkey from joy riding!