Removing centre silencer..good idea??

dave572

Hey everyone,

I visited C + C yesterday in Hillington and I was thinking of getting the centre silencer taken out for a bit more of a deep rumble. It that what I will get??

The car has a Jasma rated back box on it at the moment and standard cats etc.. this is what the guy told me, I think it was Cameron (Cameron and Cambell).

Also, this might be a stupid question but how can I tell exactly what brand the box is? Simply just look underneath? :)

Thanks

Dave

Thanks for the replies

I will get a picture up soon about finding out what brand it is :) .

I am just looking for it to sound a 'little more' because I like the way it sounds the way it is tbh, yes I know I could go full custom etc, Cameron did tell me that he could do the y pipe all the way to the back box for two hundred and something.

I will probably end up going custom but in the distant future :teeth:

Yes jumping350, that is what will be getting done, he said the same, will make a difference but not much. It is weird when it is done to a 1.4 civic, it sounds insanely loud!! :lol: (my younger days) :p

It is not an oem backbox.. I am trying to find out what brand it is :)

Forgot to take a pic of the box as a whole lol

Will get another one up :doh:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33 ... 84548.jpg/

oh and thanks for the heads up about the cats and y pipe :D .. I remember sombody offered me money for my civic because of the way it sounded! :lol: