Standard 18" Alloy Wheels - £100

Leeroy

I recently refurbished my Rays and bought a set of standard wheels to use during the refurb.

They are in varying degrees of condition, one is very good, one has some kerbing and the other two have patches where the lacquer/paint is flaking.

That said they looked perfectly presentable on the car, see photo's of wheels below.

Centre caps are included which are in great condition.

Collection from Bromley (Kent) preferred but will courier at buyer's expense.

P6097034.jpg

P6097027-1.jpg

P6097026-1.jpg

P6097025-1.jpg

P6097024.jpg

Hi Leeroy,

I'm in need of some spare wheels because I need my Rays refurbished (and for winter duty). Are these still up for grabs? I can collect them (I'm in Bracknell, so not too far). Please let me know as I need to coordinate with a friend (pretty sure I can't fit 4 of them in my boot ;)

Cheers,

Carsten

I recently refurbished my Rays and bought a set of standard wheels to use during the refurb.

They are in varying degrees of condition, one is very good, one has some kerbing and the other two have patches where the lacquer/paint is flaking.

That said they looked perfectly presentable on the car, see photo's of wheels below.

Centre caps are included which are in great condition.

Collection from Bromley (Kent) preferred but will courier at buyer's expense.

P6097034.jpg

P6097027-1.jpg

P6097026-1.jpg

P6097025-1.jpg

P6097024.jpg

Hi Carsten,

amstrange1 has first dibs on these and is currently arranging payment - if for any reason it falls through I'll give you a shout.

By the way, you can easily fit 4 rims in your Zed - in fact you can get 4 rims in with tyres on :scare:

2 go in the boot and 2 on the passenger seat :thumbs:

Thanks Leeroy,

don't know why this went to the forum, was supposed to be a PM. :wacko:

Hi Carsten,

amstrange1 has first dibs on these and is currently arranging payment - if for any reason it falls through I'll give you a shout.

By the way, you can easily fit 4 rims in your Zed - in fact you can get 4 rims in with tyres on :scare:

Hi Carsten,

I still need to see this to believe it :p

Hi Carsten,

I still need to see this to believe it :p

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30062&hilit=wheels+in+a+ZED

;)

Hi Carsten,

Wont work in a roadster :p:lol: