370z coupe in black rose colour?

robin c

ohh I like that, probably will have to dig a fair bit deeper to get a later spec one like that. So that colour wasn't available pre 60 plate or just not popular choice?

It was out on the rag top - see Will370 - next mine on that link

GT Edition came out June 2011 (I think) with the option of Black, white or Black Rose

It sure is a lovely colour when the sun hits it.

I do get a lot of questions about what colour it is. Sometimes It looks black, then aubergine, chocolate (or poo coloured as SMD refers to it :teeth: ) then a lovely purple shine. I love it.

Like any dark car it gets dirty very easily though and needs a clean again grrrrr

I have to agree now I have seen one in the flesh. Got two viewings on different 2 soft tops this weekend :)

Lets see if the garage can play ball on part ex for my 313...

Any tips what should I look out for on them, other than the usual gearbox issues and chipping on the front bumper which seems to plauge all Zed models?

Check the tyres as they are expensive to replace.

If its a convertible check the doors dont catch the roof lining when you open the door as this is a BIG problem if it happens with your car and it seems to be quite common. Not on mine though thank goodness. See various others threads relating to this on the forum.

One other thing, ive found on quite a few 370z's that the bonnet often catches the corners of the wings at the top left and right corners either side below the windscreen. Open and close the bonnet a few times and make sure it doesnt scratch. And check to make sure there is no paint off on these corners. It was happening to mine so i had the bonnet realigned, but this isnt an easy job because the pedestrian safety system is connected to the bonnet mechanism.

Thanks Will for info.

Tyres are OEM and yes aware of the cost with them, it cost me a small packet to put supersports all round on the current car, I am guessing it will only be more shocking when that time arrives on the bigger rim'd Zed.I wll have a bit more of a search on the hood catching issue. Should be pretty is to spot as it will leave drag marks over time on the window leading edge and on the roof canvas. Thanks for the heads up. Will also have a good look at the bonnet shuts to make sure it wasnt built on a late friday afternoon....

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Robin

hopefully u have chosen the colour that u like.

My 370z is the Black Rose colour and i absolutely love it! Initially I was going for gun metal grey but after seeing the black rose. I just had to go for that.

The Black rose only comes with the 2011 GT Edition, so its kind of a rarer colour. It looks more black (than poo) in the dark, and always look fantastic under the sun. Some of me friends call it a red wine colour. The best bit: It comes with dark alloy wheels! which looks really cool.

Anyways hopefully u have chosen something that you like and good luck!

Hey Robin

hopefully u have chosen the colour that u like.

My 370z is the Black Rose colour and i absolutely love it! Initially I was going for gun metal grey but after seeing the black rose. I just had to go for that.

The Black rose only comes with the 2011 GT Edition, so its kind of a rarer colour. It looks more black (than poo) in the dark, and always look fantastic under the sun. Some of me friends call it a red wine colour. The best bit: It comes with dark alloy wheels! which looks really cool.

Anyways hopefully u have chosen something that you like and good luck!

Roadsters also come in the black rose ;)