UK GM 350z GT £6.9k

C.J

SOLD

I am selling my Z, for no reason other than I need more seats. I am advertising here only - as I'm not in a rush to sell.

It's looked after, cleaned, well maintained, and only filled with Tesco Momentum. I average 25.6mpg.

It is currently on a private plate, which will be removed before sale (not sure how long this takes). The car is used daily for work, so expect the mileage to increase. I've recently had the engine fans replaced at Nissan (receipt to prove) - This cost £800! (and has 12months warranty from June)

• 2003 (53 plate)

• 55,000 miles

• 3 previous owners

• MOT November 2013

• Tax April 2013

• FSH - Next due in 10k miles

This is the GT spec, which comes complete with the following extras:

• Cruise Control

• HID headlights

• Heated leather seats

• Electric mirrors

• 18" Rays Alloys

• Air Conditioning

• Bose 7 speaker system

• Brembo Brakes

• Electric folding mirrors

• Boot divider (Divides the boot compartment to the cabin)

Standard Spec List:

Climate Control, Factory CD Multiplayer, Xenon Headlamps With Wash, Heated Electric Leather Sports Seats, Multifunction Steering Wheel With Cruise, Rain Sensor Wipers, Electric Heated Folding Mirrors, Electric windows, Power assisted steering, Front Centre Armrest, Park distance control, Clear Lenses, Body Coloured Bumpers, Remote Central Locking, Factory Alarm, Factory Immobiliser, Electronic Stability Program, ABS

Added Extras:

• Short 'stubby' Ariel

• iPod/iPhone connector to BOSE headunit

Service History:

• 6k P1 (Nov 2004)

• 15k P2 (Nov 2005)

• 28k P1 (Jan 2007)

• 31k P3 (Nov 2007)

• 38k P1 (Oct 2009) + New Clutch

• 48k P2 (Nov 2011) + Spark Plugs

The Bad Bits:

• Alloys have kerbing (around the lip only, spokes are immaculate)

• Small scuffs to NS front & rear bumpers

• Rust on bonnet lip

• You'll never want a 'normal' car after this

Edited by C.J

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice car and advert. I've been umming and arring about a 350Z purchase for a while and check pistonheads regularly. This car stood out and I recognise it instantly from these photos. I just wanted to let you know, from an outside perspective the HQ images really do help and it does stand out above others within this price range on PH. I can't see you'll struggle to sell this. I'd buy it myself if I wasn't so indecisive about what car to get.

Nice car and advert. I've been umming and arring about a 350Z purchase for a while and check pistonheads regularly. This car stood out and I recognise it instantly from these photos. I just wanted to let you know, from an outside perspective the HQ images really do help and it does stand out above others within this price range on PH. I can't see you'll struggle to sell this. I'd buy it myself if I wasn't so indecisive about what car to get.

You will struggle to find a better example. Its immaculate. I say Do It !!!

• 1 month later...

Hi C.J just signed up on here and looking for a Zed,where are you located?I'm In greater Manchester,love the look of yours and great images too by the way...they really show it off :-)

Chris

Hi Chris

I'm in East Yorkshire.

Hi CJ

What round about area in east yorkshire?might me a little far to be honest but let me know and I will see.

Hi C.J just signed up on here and looking for a Zed,where are you located?I'm In greater Manchester,love the look of yours and great images too by the way...they really show it off :-)

Chris

Hi Chris

I'm in East Yorkshire.

Hi CJ

What round about area in east yorkshire?might me a little far to be honest but let me know and I will see.

Chris

Hi Chris

I'm in East Yorkshire.

YO42.