uk 350z hr vs import hr

nathanbounce

well i bought the car damaged for a good price,and have just finished all the repaires and it is due back on the road this week.i was just wondering if there were any major differences with them.Mine has full white electric leather but i can find any switches for heated seats, with i thought was strange.It also has sat nav,blue tooth and bose.it also has some kind of card reader type devise near where the petrol release button is.anyone no what this might be?i will be posting pics over the weeknd ,as it might be going up for sale.

White leather is rare. Not sure if it wasnt available here or if it was just rarely specced.

Satnav was an optional extra, but bluetooth and BOSE were part of the GT pack.

Card reader is for Japan's toll road cards for automated barriers.

White leather is rare. Not sure if it wasnt available here or if it was just rarely specced.

Satnav was an optional extra, but bluetooth and BOSE were part of the GT pack.

Card reader is for Japan's toll road cards for automated barriers.

Sounds like an interesting spec then! White leather wasnt a UK option, it was black, frost grey or if you paid £650 extra on top of the GT pack you could get the Alezan Orange seats. In fact ive never seen a zed with white leather, so I wonder, even though its an import, whether someone has retrimmed it?

Sat Nav was optional in the UK (£1400 on top of retail), Bose / Cruise / Electric leather seats were in the GT pack (think that was £3500 over "normal" retail price). The bluetooth was not fitted in roadsters - guess they figured people wouldnt hear what you were saying if you had the roof down. Although they did fit bluetooth in 370z roadsters.

The heated seat buttons are normally between the handbrake & gear stick on HR`s. Maybe they didnt have these for imports?

cheers for the info,should the seats be heated if they are full electric?

JDM had way more options than UK spec, so I could full well believe that leather but not heated was an option. Not 100% sure, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. You may well find that the heating element is there, it just needs wiring up. Dont ask me how to do that though!

I will get some pics up over the weekend for you guys,the leather looks factory,and of good quality but definately no heated seats switch anywhere.i also found when doing repairs that it did not have headlight washers ,because i bought a bumper with them in,but there was no loom on mine for them.

I will get some pics up over the weekend for you guys,the leather looks factory,and of good quality but definately no heated seats switch anywhere.i also found when doing repairs that it did not have headlight washers ,because i bought a bumper with them in,but there was no loom on mine for them.

not sure about hr but older jdm imports like mine dont have washers or self leveling headlights so fitting diffrent as there was a thread about new mot rules somewhere talking about this if you fit washers they will have to work for mot if you dont you will be ok as its an import

mine passed mot yesturday with the washers fitted but not working,not sure if they are a requierment

they are in new mot rules if on must work unless an import as not fitted as standard but thought if there would have to work someone who knows more about it might come on but yours passed so happy days