Non-starting after plug change

jonst205

Hi all, changed my plugs this afternoon - plugs from Zmanalex (great service). Not too tricky, just a bit fiddly. However the car won't now start - blipper works, fuel pump primes, but lights just dim and nothing from the starter motor. Thought it must be the battery (maybe internal light stayed on while doing the work?) so changed it out for a known good charged one, but still exactly the same. Bit stumped, help!

Cheers,

Jon

Thanks both. You know sometimes you could really smack yourself? Well it's one of those moments, remembered I'd messed with the clutch pedal so it wasn't hitting the switch any longer. Would be nice if Nissan could have had some other mode of failure other than a very much 'dead battery' symptom for no clutch pedal during startup :lol: Still, the old battery looked a bit manky compared to the new unused Halfrauds maintenance-free jobbie I've put in, so I guess something good came out of it.

Are there any procedures to follow for any systems following a battery change?

Off to have a word with myself,

Jon