Blade Roadster

rustycannon

Hi Folks....(first post here on the dark side) :)

Tonight on my way home from Barrow at Melton Brow Roundabout

I'm guessing it was max due to the enthusiastic wave and flash. Sorry mate I was on the phone to my daughter so only just managed a wave as I can't fart and chew gum at the same time! :wacko:

Yes it was me on the way home from cruising the dales,enthusiastic wave due to seeing another z on the road, are you the same person i see most mornings traveling into Barrow while i'am walking my dogs on park road around about 8.45.

max.

Yes it was me on the way home from cruising the dales,enthusiastic wave due to seeing another z on the road, are you the same person i see most mornings traveling into Barrow while i'am walking my dogs on park road around about 8.45.

max.

wayhay....got one :yahoo:

I do work on park road but I'm usually in by around 8 so it may not be me, I'll look out for you though if I'm around at that time and give you a toot. Sometimes I'm in a silver merc estate but I still wave at Zeds so if you get a bit confused its probably me again:)

Thanks for the welcome everybody :)

Hi sarnie :) Cheers mate

rmmackfc.....west coast scottish roads.......mmmmmmmmhhhhh :in_love:. I took my z up to Ullapool and back to run it in when I bought it. :teeth:

One of my favourite places, the Ferry Boat inn, superb pub The roads are indeed brilliant :thumbs: , apart from the one up the side of Loch Lomond :angry: