Spoiler for my soft top Zed.

Marius

Hi guys, I am currently looking for a spoiler for my Zed. Don't want a huaaaageeee one to make the car look like a shopping trolley. I was thinking about the NISMO replica (on a limited budget atm) I've emailed some guy on Ebay whos selling them, asking if it would fit but he hasn't replied yet. Does any of you have any other suggestions? :dummy:

My Zed;

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/img0224ug.jpg/

Bear in mind that basically nothing is going to be a perfect fit out of the box for the soft-top because most spoilers are designed for the coupe. That's not to say they can't be made to fit (several examples of member's cars on here), but it's something you'd want to entrust to a capable bodyshop, and will cost money to get right.

DB

Bear in mind that basically nothing is going to be a perfect fit out of the box for the soft-top because most spoilers are designed for the coupe. That's not to say they can't be made to fit (several examples of member's cars on here), but it's something you'd want to entrust to a capable bodyshop, and will cost money to get right.

DB

not quite true.... you CAN buy spoilers direct fit outta the box for the roadster.. i prefer the nice and subtle lines of a low spoiler to a huge Nismo type one

DSC_0333.jpg

+1 The Nismo style spoilers that I sell are a perfect fit on the Coupe and Roadster and are definately a DIY if you are handy with the spanners and there is no bonding required so very easy to remove at a later date if required :thumbs:

Alex. :)

+1 The Nismo style spoilers that I sell are a perfect fit on the Coupe and Roadster and are definately a DIY if you are handy with the spanners and there is no bonding required so very easy to remove at a later date if required :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Yeah, Ill be in touch with you shortly man. Just need to organise the money when I get paid this friday :)