How to remove the front bumper reflectors

Niko

You can do it by loosening off the wheel arch liner and sliding your hand in with a stubby screwdriver.

BUT be prepared to lose the skin from your knuckles if you do it this way.

As Alex says, it's much easier to take the bumper off.

I managed to do it by undoing the screw in the wheel arch liner, then pull the wheel arch liner back and there are 3 bolts on each side which hold the bumper on, undo these 3 bolts then undo to pop clips on the front top of the bumber underneath the bonnet, then you can pull the corner of the bumper far enough forward and undo the screws on the reflector. It took me about 45 mins to do both sides along with chaging the sidelight bulbs. I kept the wheels on and got no cuts on my hands.

The easiest option in my opinion is to drop the front bumper. I have a HR so don't know of it is any different or which model you have.

Firstly put a towel under the bumper in the centre to stop it getting scratched.

Then open the bonnet and remover the platic clips holding the bumper up across the front.

Next remove the 2 bolts on the lower left and right of the bumper. They hold the wheel arch liner onto the bumper.

Next steer the car full lock left.

Go to the drivers side of the car and peel the arch liner back to expose the 2/3 (can't remember how many) bolts that hold the bumper on. Remove these bolts.

Next steer the car to full lock right and repeate the last step.

The bumper will then Drop forward onto the towel.

Change the reflectors and repeate in reverse to put the bumper back on.

Sounds alot but mutch less stressfull that the other ways!

Hope this helps :-)