long shot, nismo weldina middle pipe

ersen.o

Very long lol.

If you have a weldina then you are probably one of a handful. Are your tips oval and quite pronounced ?

Is the weldina not just a normal nismo exhaust?

That's what one of the guys had up here and had to get the exhaust altered as the tips stuck out a mile.

Very long lol.

If you have a weldina then you are probably one of a handful. Are your tips oval and quite pronounced ?

Is the weldina not just a normal nismo exhaust?

That's what one of the guys had up here and had to get the exhaust altered as the tips stuck out a mile.

Nope, the Weldina is JDM Nismo... The Nismo we are more familiar with is the US version.

The Weldina should have it printed on it somewhere on the backbox, should have more Oval tips and they pretrude more.

From what I read a while back they may have a 6" extension piece somewhere on the exhaust too, OP would have to check underneath.

Dunno why it would be a Weldina on a UK car unless purchased 2nd hand :shrug:

Sorry, it seems I undercut you :-S

The guy I bought it off was a real lucky bugger! He bought it at an auction for £12! Luckily a mechanic refused to cut it up and stick it on his fiat panda (no joke!)

It's the real deal, the serials all match to 350z, slightly different from the pics above... It ends rsz35 not 55. Hey hum, il have a look later see if it fits.

My biggest concern is that it may not bolt strait on to the stock pipes.... We shal see.

Sorry again to whoever I undercut.... Oh and he accepted £100 less than it was offered for....

Sorry, it seems I undercut you :-S

The guy I bought it off was a real lucky bugger! He bought it at an auction for £12! Luckily a mechanic refused to cut it up and stick it on his fiat panda (no joke!)

It's the real deal, the serials all match to 350z, slightly different from the pics above... It ends rsz35 not 55. Hey hum, il have a look later see if it fits.

My biggest concern is that it may not bolt strait on to the stock pipes.... We shal see.

Sorry again to whoever I undercut.... Oh and he accepted £100 less than it was offered for....

It wont. The nismo has a 3 inch y-pipe, and 3 inch centre section. Oem is 2.5 or less....

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread but i've got one of these weldina nismo exhausts on mine- interested to see that they're quite rare? I bought the car second hand- uk car though.

I need a new seal/ gasket for the join from the backbox to the rest of the exhaust. Do I need a special gasket or are they a standard fitment? Nismo seem to do one but the join looks like all the other exhaust joins i've seen.

FWIW, it sounds absolutely fantastic and well above stock- perhaps that's due to the rest of the exhaust also being non-stock? it certainly doesn't stick out at all.

Pic attached of join that's blowing. Backbox is the 20100-rs z35 model.

185025_10152114568240527_272576707_n.jpg

643920_10152114568205527_2053211849_n.jpg