How much fuel?

glrnet

I must admit I usually put Shell in but at 50p off a litre what are you going to do? had to drive 11 miles to get it though (Horsham) as the ramp at Leatherhead is too steep and the front lip catches on the way out :thumbdown:

Well at least i don't drive 5 miles to my nearest Tesco or Tosco as you put it Mr Girnet !:):) :boxing:

Well you could baffle the women with your maths! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could as I'm really good at it, however I use an app to work out my car fuel figures. It tracks every fill up.

What's it called and will it work on an Iphone please.

It would be interesting to see just how much more a supercharger gives you when driven at normal speeds.

The computer displays 64 at 70mph on a run and thats not right because of the amount of fuel I put in.

It is slightly better than before though!

B)

So where is the nearest shell to the Cockeral Roundabout Graham?

I thought gibons grove and Holmwood were Esso!

I must admit I usually put Shell in but at 50p off a litre what are you going to do? had to drive 11 miles to get it though (Horsham) as the ramp at Leatherhead is too steep and the front lip catches on the way out :thumbdown:

Well at least i don't drive 5 miles to my nearest Tesco or Tosco as you put it Mr Girnet !:):) :boxing:

Lazy boy! http://www.shell.co.uk/home/content/gbr/products_services/on_the_road/shell_station_locator/online_station_locator

Well you could baffle the women with your maths! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could as I'm really good at it, however I use an app to work out my car fuel figures. It tracks every fill up.

I just down loaded one called "Fuel calculater" from the app store.

It was the only one I could find that was not in Yanky gallons.

It would be interesting to see just how much more a supercharger gives you when driven at normal speeds.

The computer displays 64mpg Average at 70mph on a run and thats not right because of the amount of fuel I put in.

It is slightly better than before though!

I am guessing the supercharger has confused a few of the electronics.

I wonder if it can be ajusted!

B)

Lazy boy! http://www.shell.co.uk/home/content/gbr/products_services/on_the_road/shell_station_locator/online_station_locator

Buckland. Effingham or Warnham Roundabout. They do seem to be closing down at a rapid rate. My baby likes her Champagne V-power so if they close she wont like dropping to the Tesco House white!!!

im gonna give up on the fuel gauge, when my dte says 30 miles left i only got 61 litres in.

just gonna work it out with maths for now - if i get 25mpg, 75 litres gets me 410 miles. so basically as long as im getting 25mpg, im not going to fill up until i've done at least 380 miles on a tank.

im gonna give up on the fuel gauge, when my dte says 30 miles left i only got 61 litres in.

just gonna work it out with maths for now - if i get 25mpg, 75 litres gets me 410 miles. so basically as long as im getting 25mpg, im not going to fill up until i've done at least 380 miles on a tank.

Thats what I do, reset both the mpg and trip A computer on fill up, then multiply the average mpg by 17.5 then subtract what it says on trip A = miles left :D

Of course it would be much handier to print out the guide on fixing the issue and perform it, but i'm way too lazy for that right now :lol:

Thats what I do, reset both the mpg and trip A computer on fill up, then multiply the average mpg by 17.5 then subtract what it says on trip A = miles left :D

Of course it would be much handier to print out the guide on fixing the issue and perform it, but i'm way too lazy for that right now :lol:

I cant do that because my computer tells me I am averaging 48 in town and 64-72 on a run!!!

Ever since having the super charger installed!

It's one thing after the next at the moment:( sob sob

:blush:

Shell at Buckland on the A25 towards Reigate :)

yeah this does rely on the mpg reading being right! im going to assume that is working ok at least! would hate it to say im getting 25 when actually im only getting 19 or something, which would put my calculations out!

I was a bit worried about that too, but after calculating that I should be able to get another 40ish miles, I filled up with 72 litres which mean there was just under 2 gallons in the tank and the computer said I was doing 20.9mpg. Pretty accurate, accurate enough for me to work from for the time being anyway :thumbs: