06 Model 350z

West End Motors (Bodmin)

NMGB haven't released alot of info about the facelift but this is what theyve admitted to so far:-

300PS up from 280PS

Restyled front end

New look headlamps and LED taillights

Repositioned switchgear

Soft-feel material

Greater storage opportunties

Factory-fitted sat nav option

Revised power steering

If and when they release more info, i will post it up.

Still no indication on price increases yet.

Guest prescience

I like the new lights - seen those :p

Hopefully Sat-Nav is a good cheaper than BirdView with all the great alternatives out there for £200-£300

I like the term 'greater storage opportunities', sounds like sales speak for, we made the cubby's a bit better designed so you can actually fit something in :lol:

I think the 300PS engine is good, BUT that is going to limit many FI solutions, as we found out when a member bought a 2nd hand HKS SC and can not fit it on his GT4 :(

...strangely adding resale to mine.

Seriously though, I'm sure the major players will relaunch their kits for the new cars. After all, the US is getting these revisions as well.

I think the 300PS engine is good, BUT that is going to limit many FI solutions, as we found out when a member bought a 2nd hand HKS SC and can not fit it on his GT4 :(

...strangely adding resale to mine.

Seriously though, I'm sure the major players will relaunch their kits for the new cars. After all, the US is getting these revisions as well.

looooooool jeeesus now I understand 2nd hand, but a SC THIRD HAND.... no thanks ;):bleh:

I like the new lights - seen those :p

Hopefully Sat-Nav is a good cheaper than BirdView with all the great alternatives out there for £200-£300

I like the term 'greater storage opportunities', sounds like sales speak for, we made the cubby's a bit better designed so you can actually fit something in :lol:

I think "greater storage solutions" means more cup holders in the doors and thats about it

I Do like the rear lights though ( Ive got a set :p )

Steve

Hi there just thought i'd add what i know about the 2006 350z.

The interior will be made with softer materials, re-positioned heated seat controls, revised look centre console with factory sat-nav option(same nav as pathfinder), cup-holders in the doors, speed sensitive power steering, bluetooth was mentioned for the stereo system, revised front headlamps to include LED side lights and bi-zenon main, slight alterations to front bumper area, LED rear stop lights, revised camshaft profiles and variable exhaust timing to help 300bhp but slightly less torque spread over larger rev band. Apparently standard kit for GT will include Rays. If i can find the paperwork from the dealer i'll update any other bits i've missed so even though i've placed a deposit i'm not sure entirely the price or options :wacko:

Still whatever it is hopefully it'll be here soon :p

Of course what you cant do with the 2006 model is control the heated seats with your elbow .... a skill quite new to me which I'm proud of!

:wacko:

JohnK

GT4 UY ???/176 (but they've promised to tell me the number later this week, just in time for the cars six month celebration!)

That's the current price, ie £28k, plus £1k for the wheels.

This is all the dealer will know, as there has not been any announcement yet.

If you order now, for delivery after the new model comes out, should you get it at the current prices, or would they be entitled to ask for extra since it is a model revision ?

Gus