The price is right...?

slimjim

Personally, ild be looking to pay nearer 6k

I would be happy to let it go for closer to 6K... but I would have to take out the £2k's worth of stereo out first.

But I have put that down as an option in the advert :thumbs:

I would be happy to let it go for closer to 6K... but I would have to take out the £2k's worth of stereo out first.

Ooops, totally missed that! Then yes, I would be taking it from you tonight if I didn't own one already!

Ooops, totally missed that! Then yes, I would be taking it from you tonight if I didn't own one already!

He He ... no problem. :thumbs:

Just waiting for the DVLA to get back to me with the new plates info and the Logbooks.

Then I can put new plates on her and stick her on piston heads.

Can anyone recommend anywhere else for me to place an advert for her? :snack:

Personally, and this may just be me, but when the plate gets removed, put a normal rectangular plate back on it. At first glance, to the uninitiated, it looks like an import, which may put people off.

Nice to see some making an actual effort with their for sale thread too, Good Luck. :thumbs:

Put the price in the title, or right at the top of the text in big letters. People will be bored and put off if they need to scroll right to the very bottom just to find the price :thumbs:

+1 Even though I like a well though out detailed advert, by the time I got to the bottom I was skipping most of it just to get to the price............