19" rays 99p starting

bkjmr

Just spoke to my mate who works at a wheel refurb place and he said there is no way that wheel could be refurbed safely.

I googled about after seeing these to see if they could be fixed, there were wheels that had to be almost completely chopped in 2 and TIG welded back together. My main concern after that bit of research would be where it would have to be welded at the rim. :shrug:

I contacted the seller to ask what happened, he was drifting around a roundabout trying to beat some kind of record which apparently stands at 46, he hit the curb at 42 because he got dizzy :surrender: Sounds like a bit of a dick!

I contacted the seller to ask what happened, he was drifting around a roundabout trying to beat some kind of record which apparently stands at 46, he hit the curb at 42 because he got dizzy :surrender: Sounds like a bit of a dick!

So the record stands at drifting 46 times around a public roundabout? They sound like awesome drivers, I want to be part of their gang! :rant:

:lol::lol::lol:

that's well funny, at least he was honest enough and think how much more damage he did to his 'reputation'

:lol::lol: :lol:

Seriously no one paid 50.99 for 3 volks?

He ended the auction early, wasn't due to end until Friday I think so he must have got an offer somewhere. I bid £1.04 for them :teeth: and at my last look about 3pm they were sitting at £11.

Ref the drifting thing, I think he was pretty proud of it the way he mailed me and was laughing about it, must have money to burn if he can just wreck a £500 wheel and go out and buy a new set (don't know what type) to replace them, as he also told me.