£100 OFF MeisterR Coilovers -> Voucher Code 350ZUK

MeisterR

We have adjusted our offer for members of the forum.

You can now get £100 OFF MeisterR coilovers simply by using the voucher code above!

What that mean is that you can get your hand on a set of MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers starting at only £599…!

MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers

Zeta-S1.jpg

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers 

Zeta-R1.jpg

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers (MacPherson Strut Model)

Zeta-R2.jpg

The Specification of the MeisterR Zeta-S / Zeta-R Coilovers:

*Zeta-S Aluminium Top Mount with Harden Rubber Bushing

*Zeta-R Aluminium Top Mount with Spherical Bearing (Camber Adjustments Included on Applicable Models)

*Monotube damper with 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined)

*Linear Rate SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs

*Lengthen Heavy Duty Rubber boot.

*Aluminium Spring Perch, Locking Collar, and Lower Bracket (Steel Bracket for MacPherson Strut Models)

*Dual Perch Coilovers Construction  (Independent Springs Tension and Ride Height Setting)

How to order?  Price?

Ordering couldn't be easier.  Simply place your order at the MeisterR website ( http://www.MeisterR.com ) and check out using the secured webshop.

All you have to do is enter the voucher code below during checkout and your discount will be automatically calculated.

Just put in the voucher code 350ZUK during checkout to get your discount... Simple!  :)

If you have any problem, please feel free to PM me or E-mail me at info@meisterR.com

Hey Jerrick

12 Months+ with my Zeta-s coilovers & adjustable camber arms they are still performing excellently as many on here have seen :ninja::drive1

Excellent value for money at the normal price, Now £100 off, these should fly off the shelf :)

Hey Jerrick

12 Months+ with my Zeta-s coilovers & adjustable camber arms they are still performing excellently as many on here have seen :ninja::drive1

Excellent value for money at the normal price, Now £100 off, these should fly off the shelf :)

Thought I recognised those red knobs ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Are they full coil overs for the rear? As standard the zed only has coil overs on the front doesnt it? Could be wrong my suspension knowledge is shocking at best

The Zeta-S is the same as the standard Z33 Setup: Coilovers Front, In-board springs and dampers in the Rear. (Fully Adjustable)

The Zeta-R change the rear setup to a coilovers also: Full Dual Perch Coilovers Front and Rear.

Depends on what you are after...

The Zeta-R makes life a little bit easier by using standard 62mm ID springs and full dual perch design.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

do you guys do a setup for jaguar XKR's 2000 reg with CATS system fitted?

at some point i'm going to be looking at new suspension and would like to know what my options are going to be, i like the meister stuff. and was intrigued to know more.

Sorry, don't have anything for Jaguar.

On things like this, OEM supplier is going to be the best bet (Koni, Bilstein, H&R).

I can supply them, but nothing in the MeisterR line for the XKR.

do you guys do a setup for jaguar XKR's 2000 reg with CATS system fitted?

at some point i'm going to be looking at new suspension and would like to know what my options are going to be, i like the meister stuff. and was intrigued to know more.

Sorry, don't have anything for Jaguar.

On things like this, OEM supplier is going to be the best bet (Koni, Bilstein, H&R).

I can supply them, but nothing in the MeisterR line for the XKR.

appreciate the heads up, thanks for the info :thumbs:

Picked my Z up from Abbey yesterday with these fitted - very happy with them! The car is much more fun to drive now. :thumbs:

Good to hear that, any pictures.

Did you get any stickers? I put a few in the box.

Glad you are happy with them.

I completely forgot you mentioned stickers! I'll have to check the boxes Abbey gave me with the old OEM stuff in. No photos I'm afraid, however Octet posted some on here of the fitting recently.

I completely forgot you mentioned stickers! I'll have to check the boxes Abbey gave me with the old OEM stuff in. No photos I'm afraid, however Octet posted some on here of the fitting recently.

Well, if you can't find any but need some, just let me know. :)

I was thinking pictures of your car now and how it sit.

The most important thing is that you are enjoying the car. ;)

Well, if you can't find any but need some, just let me know. :)

I was thinking pictures of your car now and how it sit.

The most important thing is that you are enjoying the car. ;)

Clown took a good photo at the Graffiti tunnel meet, this is on a 15mm drop, you'll need to speak to Clown if you want to use the photo for anything as it's not mine:

6o9XTh.jpg

Clown took a good photo at the Graffiti tunnel meet, this is on a 15mm drop, you'll need to speak to Clown if you want to use the photo for anything as it's not mine:

That does look very good, if you need some stickers just let me know.

I pass by Abbey quite often, actually due to meet someone soon to get some feedback on the Prototype SRV Coilovers for R35 GTR.

Glad you are enjoying the suspension, the car should feel much more planted than before now. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's tucked away at present, unless the weather picks up I doubt it will even get washed until spring. :(

I see, well at least you are happy with the Zeta-S coilovers so that is good. :)

An alignment and it should be good as good.

This weekend is suppose to be sunny, but might be a bit cold.

An alignment and it should be good as good.

This weekend is suppose to be sunny, but might be a bit cold.

It's had an alignment! :shrug::lol:

Does it feel odd then... if you have concerns let me know.

That is what I am here for.

Pop me an E-mail at info@meisterr.com

I regularly drive pass J6 on the M25 anyways, so if you are near I have no problem meeting up and give some opinion should you need any help. :)