Mornin' All

Ello,

I'm not an owner of a Zed yet (and there is every chance that I won't be...), but if all goes well, then I could be going shopping for one soon. :)

I'm currently driving a Mitsubishi FTO (GPX), which I've spent far too much on in my brief ownership, and I can only see it costing me more...and not necessarily out of choice! (i.e. I had a popped engine, and had to replace the entire exhaust system so far...and I've gotta sort out the brakes soon mefinks).

It seems weird to imagine a car less practical than the FTO, but I'm still young(ish), and don't need conveniences and space luxuries just yet.

Anyhoo, that's my life story! :p And "Hi".

Tin

Oi! But fair doo's i dont care, take the **** all you want, i can take it, *walks off crying and with a stanley knife*

(just so you know, that is a joke and i am not into nor do i condone suicide or anything that goes with it)

Welcome buddy

Thanks for the welcomes guys. :)

I've got my eye on one, but it's not "perfect"...i.e. it's silver, and I'd prefer Blue/Black/Gunmetal (the grey version of gunmetal :p)...but the spec is pretty good. I'll see if I can get a test drive on it at some point.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. :)

I've got my eye on one, but it's not "perfect"...i.e. it's silver, and I'd prefer Blue/Black/Gunmetal (the grey version of gunmetal :p)...but the spec is pretty good. I'll see if I can get a test drive on it at some point.

your dead right silver (primer) :thumbdown: isnt anywhere near perfect..........