Muteki Super Tuner Wheel nuts offer

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are they an exact replacement for the standard nuts, ie are the the same length as I am too looking for something slightly longer, red and eye catching. Have had a look on ebay, but I'm not sure I can trust the sellers, replica wheel nuts are not cool!

Not an exact replacement but they fit the same thread obviously.

The super tuner nuts are closed ends and come with a security key tool , I don't know the exact size of the OEM ones but the size of the Mutekis are a few posts up. Not sure there will be much in the overall length being honest, I doubt they would design them to be any longer than needed.

• 2 months later...

I'm interested in a set of these, is the socket likely to mark the insides of the wheel (where the nut goes in) when doing them up? I've just had my wheels done and would hate to have round scratches from doing the nuts up, the socket I currently use has a plastic sleeve to prevent this.

Cheers

I'm interested in a set of these, is the socket likely to mark the insides of the wheel (where the nut goes in) when doing them up? I've just had my wheels done and would hate to have round scratches from doing the nuts up, the socket I currently use has a plastic sleeve to prevent this.

Cheers

I wouldn't have thought so, I've sold these nuts along with a £2500 set of new alloy wheels and not had issues. If you want to measure the hole on your wheel I can measure the OD on the fitting tool and see what clearance you have but I'm sure it will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...