Ken block San fran AWESOME!!

Seabee

Sorry for the sort answer was on a short break at work .

I mean the videos good and yes he can thrash a car around in a kind of fashion but people go on about him like he's a driving god or something, I do admit he dose have skills but if we had his money and spare time we could be just as good as him . Also the things he dose in the videos are the same no matter the location (except he put a few more jumps in this one)

I think he need to change it up abit and say do a gymkhana battle video like what he's doing now but with the likes of tanner foust by his side and maybe add travis in the video jumping building's and his & tanners car instead of just being something to do donuts around like the monkey before him and the sedge way before that .

All in all it's an ok video I shouldn't of just said crap but it dose lacks creativity in my opinion

Ok, I get you I think. This video doesn't 'wow' you like the first gymkhana vid. Back then it was ground breaking and amazing, since then the bar hasn't been moved on as much as you'd expect.

Is that about it?

Oh, I reckon you need talent before becoming good, throwing money at it doesn't work if you don't have the skills in the first place.

I'd rather see Block against Loeb or Hirvonen.

Loeb wouldn't need umpteen practice sessions, unlike Block.

Agreed with comments above that he thinks he's a driving god, and FAAAAAAAAR from it!!

Ok, I get you I think. This video doesn't 'wow' you like the first gymkhana vid. Back then it was ground breaking and amazing, since then the bar hasn't been moved on as much as you'd expect.

Is that about it?

Oh, I reckon you need talent before becoming good, throwing money at it doesn't work if you don't have the skills in the first place.

Yes that's what I kind of mean haha

don't get me wrong am not a hater if I had the money and time I would be playing like him .

I think with the money and time he has tho most petrol heads could get to his level

If you think he can play when he wants, where he wants and for aslong as he wants.

If he makes a mistake no biggy they just build him another car

Theres a big difference when you have no worries and no limits

Yes some people seem to be "born to do it " but skills can be learnt with enough time and effort put in I think