The Most Annoying Thing About The Zed Is....

Leenx

....mentioned on another thread, but the fact you can't switch of the headlight washers...yet you can independently work them :rant:

You're so right. When they take you by surprise it reminds me of the stealth ship in Tomorrow Never Dies. The car is instantaneously surrounded in a cloud of mist.

More annoying though: There's no map reading light, and the interior light can only be turned on by opening the door (unless I'm being stupid, which is possible).

Plus the paint thinness.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More annoying though: There's no map reading light, and the interior light can only be turned on by opening the door (unless I'm being stupid, which is possible)

Press the actual light you utter dipstick :p:p

Well, it's hardly obvious is it? Are you expecting me to have read the owners' manual or something? :p

More annoying though: There's no map reading light, and the interior light can only be turned on by opening the door (unless I'm being stupid, which is possible)

Press the actual light you utter dipstick :p:p

Well, it's hardly obvious is it? Are you expecting me to have read the owners' manual or something? :p

:lol: dipstick vs. dipstick... I wonder who will win? Is it Darwinian? :)

...........forgetting to press the remote twice to let the passenger when it's pouring with rain and she's getting soaked. You don't look so cool then do you?!!

........and I've only had the car 3 years!!!

Definitely the most annoying for my missus! :thumbs:

Also I must have longer arms because its the heated seats and not the hazards that I normally put on by mistake with my elbow! :wacko:

...........forgetting to press the remote twice to let the passenger when it's pouring with rain and she's getting soaked. You don't look so cool then do you?!!

Hmmm thats different to the JDM then , on mine you just press once and both doors unlock, and one press to lock and fold in mirrors :)

Hmmm thats different to the JDM then , on mine you just press once and both doors unlock, and one press to lock and fold in mirrors :)

The UK car does not do that :(

I want foldy mirrors with the touch of the keyfob!

The fact you can not disable the passenger airbag and no isofix in the front seat meaing I gotta sell her..... sometime soon..... ish

Oh and the fact that the front bumper how has a scrape on it cos I misjudged the garage on Monday night... :rant::rant::rant:

Expect the last one is just a gripe for me.... :blush:

"...just thought of another

Does anyone actually feel any difference in heat from the heated seats when you push the button forwards or backwards?

Is it just me "

I can't even notice when the heated seat are on full stop!!! :angry:

Can't stress how peed I am about the stone chips. I try to hang back from traffic in front as much as possible, but must be the motorway driving I do!

But small problems compared to the pleasure of owning one!!! :yahoo:

heated seats i find are very effective................ its nice on a cold morning to have a toastie bum.......! :)

For those JDM/non-GT drivers out there, I imagine you'd get a similar effect if you pee'd yourself! :p

heated seats i find are very effective................ its nice on a cold morning to have a toastie bum.......! :)

For those JDM/non-GT drivers out there, I imagine you'd get a similar effect if you pee'd yourself! :p

that you would...

but it wont stay warm for long............... :teeth:

Wait a minute, JDM models can fold mirrors via the keyfob?! What the hell, why on earth isn't that standard on UK models?

Did they just want to annoy us by having to press that sodding button every time?!

you get them to cheap in the UK to have this option fitted ;)

actually you're right - i want to change my nomination to the fact that you cant fold the damn mirrors in once you have removed the key from the ignition.. I am forever forgetting and having to put it back in, and as I live in a busy road with cars parked on each side that people love to squeeze through side by side it really BOILS MY FROG! :angry: