Nissan Diagnostic Software

350Chris

Having looked into this, there seems to be a couple of options in either Data Scan or Nissan Consult.

Is there a preference for either one or a recommendation for where to get them from?

I have ODBII capabilities just not the detailed NIssan specific views which would be useful

Having looked into this, there seems to be a couple of options in either Data Scan or Nissan Consult.

Is there a preference for either one or a recommendation for where to get them from?

I have ODBII capabilities just not the detailed NIssan specific views which would be useful

Deep pockets required for Consult 3 which you certainly could not justify for personal use.

Perhaps a decent code reader would be more sensible :thumbs:

Alex :)

Cheers Alex,

I have the code reader and it works for CEL lights and a number of other things.

What it doesn't seem to want to help with is my ESP Off and Slip lights - which I cannot turn off. Assuming it is a wheel sensor at fault (I need to have the wheels off and check), short of something visually obvious, I doubt I could pick which component is at fault.

I have checked fluids and wheel sizes. Still to check tyre pressures, wheel sensors and identify why the steering wheel sits at 11 o'clock as opposed to 12...

Cheers Alex,

I have the code reader and it works for CEL lights and a number of other things.

What it doesn't seem to want to help with is my ESP Off and Slip lights - which I cannot turn off. Assuming it is a wheel sensor at fault (I need to have the wheels off and check), short of something visually obvious, I doubt I could pick which component is at fault.

I have checked fluids and wheel sizes. Still to check tyre pressures, wheel sensors and identify why the steering wheel sits at 11 o'clock as opposed to 12...

Get your front toe adjusted and lock the steering wheel at 12 oclock before they carry out any adjustments. ;)

Get your front toe adjusted and lock the steering wheel at 12 oclock before they carry out any adjustments. ;)

Planning a trip to Horsham for that - first on the list is to get the bloody ESP and tracion lights off :bang:

These niggling issues have really tarnished the experience of buying an otherwise very nice car :doh: