oem exhaust backbox and midpipe

cerealuk

Think that's what the bits are called anyway lol. Can be old as long as its mot worthy. I had a weld job done on mine a few months ago and there's now a rattling from inside so time to replace me thinks. Old and OEM is fine as the car is for sale as soon as I locate my new beast :-)

Think that's what the bits are called anyway lol. Can be old as long as its mot worthy. I had a weld job done on mine a few months ago and there's now a rattling from inside so time to replace me thinks. Old and OEM is fine as the car is for sale as soon as I locate my new beast :-)

2004 350Z just came into stock for dismantling.

I will have to get the car on the ramp to check the exhaust but from what I can see it is sound. :thumbs:

Drop me a PM if I can help you further.

Alex. :)

have you checked to see if the heat shield has come loose?

when it was up on the ramp the mechanic shock the mid pipe and it rattled... would shaking it cause the heatshield to rattle if that was the cause? (im not even sure where the heatshield is located lol)

have you checked to see if the heat shield has come loose?

when it was up on the ramp the mechanic shock the mid pipe and it rattled... would shaking it cause the heatshield to rattle if that was the cause? (im not even sure where the heatshield is located lol)

If the heatshielf is touching the exhaust, it'll rattle when you shake the exhaust.

The heat shield is the shaped piece of metal which is attached to the underside of the car along the floor pan directly above the exhaust. Prevent heat transfering up into the cars floor (Well, it tries too)