Advice regarding price to advertise for

ThyJones

Hi there,

I'm just after some opinions of what to put my car up for sale for:

Its a 54 plate Blade Silver 350Z GT, with Rays.

Its done about 65,058 miles and is in excellent condition..

It has a full nissan service history, has Tax until November and MOT until October 19th 2012.

Any ideas please?

Thankyou for the help

Also - Forgot to add. Brand new clutch fitted about 1000-2000 miles ago.(therefore clutch will be under warranty).

Glasses or Parkers will give you an accurate book price. Have a look on Autotrader and PH and see what is comparable. :thumbs:

I'm sitting at £7750 but have upgraded brakes, exhaust and facelifted front end. :shrug:

Forgot to mention, had a new clutch fitted about 1000-2000 miles ago.

Which adds nothing to the price :shrug:

Probably not but the flip side is that it strengthens his position with regards to people trying to barter the price down because 'it might need a new clutch soon' :)

Forgot to mention, had a new clutch fitted about 1000-2000 miles ago.

Which adds nothing to the price :shrug:

Probably not but the flip side is that it strengthens his position with regards to people trying to barter the price down because 'it might need a new clutch soon' :)

Yes of course, and if I was looking at 2 identical Zeds, same year, similar mileage and one had a reciept for a brand new clutch then I would go for that no question... but would I pay over the odds for it, no. Same goes for tyres, brakes etc etc etc they are all consumables and can be factored in but not really used to push a price up in my book anyway and as you say more of a reason to barter down than set a higher starting price :thumbs: