You realise you love your Zed when ...

twobears

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3. You have a mental list of friends whom you can't visit because their parking arrangements aren't up to scratch :dry:

That's so right!!! But that's what daily drivers are for. :) You never visit a friends new house for the first time, because you don't know what the driveway will be like/how steep and if they have off street parking.

5. You won't even let your other half drive your Zed

Ohhhh, yip. :thumbs::thumbs:

Dave, have you ever thought of 'seeing somebody' for your Zed related issues? Is there a business opportunity here for someone thinking of setting up a Priory type clinic for Zeditis suffers? :p

I do see someone for counselling.... the trouble is it's Graham :blush:

I think the 2 of us have the most severe strain of the disease, his has manifested itself in all things silver, blue & smurf like, mine has gone down a slightly darker route with carbon fibre, cross dressing and potatoes :surrender:

"I think the 2 of us have the most severe strain of the disease, his has manifested itself in all things silver, blue & smurf like, mine has gone down a slightly darker route with carbon fibre, cross dressing and potatoes"

Hm, given how far things have progressed I think that even if I could resurrect Freud himself I doubt either of you could be helped :scare: