Paul's Zed

Since I'm planning quite a few mods I thought I'd set this up....

I bought the car 2 months ago. 2004 reg with 45k miles. It already had spacers fitted, a spoiler, sat nav/ipod/dvd system and a pop charger.

Here's how she looked then:

carpic3.jpg

carpic2.jpg

carpic1.jpg

Since then she's had a plenum spacer fitted, along with an UpRev and a remap. Thanks to Jez @ Horsham Developments :thumbs:

Current pictures as of 25/07/2012.

cab77292.jpg

d1210db9.jpg

7cf8ada2.jpg

To Do List:

1) New spoiler.

4627f782.jpg

2) New bonnet.

392ace6e.jpg

3) New front bumper.

4) New rear bumper.

Bought. To be fitted when she gets wrapped.

efbea5e4.jpg

5) Fit Lambo door hinges.

Will be buying these in a few months.

6) Fit 2 subwoofers in the boot.

Whenever I've got some spare money to put in I'll consider these.

I think that's all for now. I promise I'll keep these updated with pictures after everything is done. Horsham Developments will be completing all modifications on the car :thumbs: .

Current total spent:

Car - £8750.00

Uprev/remap/plenum spacer/dyno - £679.00

Rear Spoiler - £160.00

Front Bumper - £240.00

Rear Diffuser - 165.00

High flow de-cats - £450.00

Total on mods as of 13/07/2012 = £1694.00

A friend pointed out it could be a cheap(ish) way for more bhp.

fitting larger injectors will make it run pig ritch, you need more air too,the ecu wont know it has bigger injectors without a remap, the stock ones are fine unless you go above 350ish whp.

also where will the new injectors get their fuel? i.e. a new bigger fuel pump.

hav a read up in the performance section if u want tips :thumbs:

Bigger injectors and updated fuel system will give very little gains without supporting head work / forced induction.

I only did mine in preparation for a supercharger, see my garage for dynos

Haha, liking it mate! I'm wanting to get a private plate for this, just not sure what I want. Don't really want to pay through the roof for one.

• 2 weeks later...

Just updated this with some current prices... Certain things have been pushed back a little now as I need to get everything done before she gets wrapped. Hopefully should have everything bought with some fitted next month, then the wrap completed in September. Possibly before...

I'll upload more pictures Monday after my alloys have been resprayed.

Had my alloys done yesterday. I'll put some pictures up later on :).

On a bad note though, delivery of my bonnet has been delayed until next Wednesday. Jez was going to fit it on Monday for me :thumbdown:

The Zed's in desperate need of a clean though. A mixture of parking under tree's and constant rain just isn't good.

I finally got round to uploading some pictures! Excuse the dirt, finally got a change to clean her this evening.

I've updated it with pictures of the bits of bodykit I've bought too.

• 2 weeks later...

Update -

No new bonnet at present now as the company I ordered it from were having trouble with the manufacturers, so I choose a different one instead, then when this one arrived, it was broken. So after a month of that I've got a refund and as soon as that comes through, I'll be buying some new DBA T3 400 brake disks off Alex :).

Front bumper, rear diffuser and spoiler are getting fitted next week as I'm dropping the Zed off to Taras on Saturday :clap::yahoo:

It does make quite a difference. Having full use of the throttle power in the first gears is essential in my opinion. The plenum spacer is good for the extra horse power too. I would highly recommend getting them done.