Okay next modification

Zedrush

Damn the bluetooth OBDii is expensive - anyone use a USB one (i dont mind wiring it) - for most cars they are only about £20 - but cant find one for a nissan

Dude get the mini mac has bluetooth and all mobile phones that have bluetooth work on it as you can download a free universal software for it, also Amps front end again free works wonders,. AMP Version 1.4 (frontend available in the mp3car.com forums)

You also need to callibrate the screen to fit on the Lilliput screen costs about £10 at Displayconfigx, think resolution needs to be set at: 800 x 480 to have it running properly :thumbs:

I got the lilliput screen from a company in Leicester, it was £75 inc delivery was refurbished with one year warrenty, boxed and sealed like new, Ill dig through my invoices to find exact web address, got it in 2 days :thumbs: The screen is much brighter than Xenarc and cheaper too,

pics dont do it justic:

IMG_8668.jpg

IMG_8667.jpg

IMG_8669.jpg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did u take the screen out of the casing on mount it as is?

originally I cut into the cubby hole and inserted in and it looked great but I wasnt so sure so bought another centre console and took out of casing and made one to fit perfect in the cubby :thumbs: