Goodwood Festival

neo-ninja

Get there very early, and have a look at what time the cars/drivers you want to see going up the hill are on first then plan around that. Seeing as you're only doing the one day and things tail off pretty quickly on the Sunday I'd make a beeline straight for the top of the hill, and spend a lot of time up there taking in the atmosphere and hopefully grabbing some autographs. The rally stage is epic, anything going down there is worth a watch. :)

If none of that appeals then stick to the lower level, lots of trade stands and super cars to gawp over, plus all the manufacturer stuff too.

I'd be queuing to get in before then. Even today, with the rubbish weather, people were sat in the traffic trying to get in for over an hour. Better off getting up an hour earlier and having to stand around for that hour than sitting in the car missing stuff. :)

I hit the A27 going eastbound at about 7.15 this morning and it was solid - did 4 miles in 2 hours!

My advice is aim to get there for 6.30 when the carparks open.

Great day out, so worth the early start :thumbs:

Thanks for the warning dave, i will set my alarm clock half an hour earlier :thumbs: