Varrstoen and Falken specs correct?

Drayvn

Hey guys, i'm looking at the Varrstoen ES2.2.2's in 19x9.5 et12 for the fronts and 19x10.5 et22 for the rears, just wondering if these work with the arches, don't want to have to roll them? Im not looking for a hugely aggressive look and i would have thought those offsets would be best?

Tyres im going for are Falken 452's and in 255/35 for the fronts and 285/35 for the rears, dont really want to go for the stretched look and by what the tyre calculators say this is the right size, just wanted to make sure with ppl who are in the know?

If you don't want to roll the arches, go +22 all round. I think the +22 need a 3/5mm spacer to clear the Brembos though

Ah perfect, i think i'll go for +22 then, cheers for that. Though i thought that ppl usually keep the fronts at +20 as anything more might rub the front arches when turning?

Thanks for the info on the spacers, anyone can confirm that?

http://my350z.com/forum/8915106-post164.html :thumbs:

I used to have 9.5 +22 on the front of my Z & never had any rubbing on 245 or 255 tyres & my car was lowered :)

Perfect, cheers for all the help, that thread has helped a ton as well.

Instead of creating another thread, maybe you might be able to help with this too, im going for the BC Racing Coilovers as well, what is the range of height adjustment?

If you don't want to roll the arches, go +22 all round. I think the +22 need a 3/5mm spacer to clear the Brembos though

I bought a decent set of 3mm spacers a while back when I was considering a different set of wheels. Here's my original post about them:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=56042

I haven't fitted them yet except for a quick test, just holding onto them until some 19" wheels appear that catch my eye in case they're needed. :)

Failing that there's always Rota Grids in 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 both ET20 and no spacers required ;)

Lol, thanks, they are on the cards, and i would go for them as i believe they are slightly cheaper but i think that they are too aggressive for the look im going for. Thanks for the info tho :D