Impractical car???? I don't think so!

nicon2k

On occasion people have laughed at me for driving such an impractical car. Well today the joke is on them as I managed to fit my bike in the boot with absolute ease.

You always see people with their more sensible cars struggling to figure out which way round that bike rack goes or how the back seats fold down where as I had no such problems.

To get the bike in the boot I simply opened the boot, took out the boot mat, the sound proofing and then spare wheel cover and the car was ready. On the bike I effortlessly took off the wheel, then the seat, then the pedals, then the chain, then handle bar and then the forks and popped the whole lot in the boot. Simples!

post-4132-135011925326_thumb.jpg

post-4132-135011925312_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

took the whole bike apart then? ;) would do that with mine but the amount of grease everywhere would be horrible!

I am doing the London to Brighton at the weekend so i have cleaned the whole bike up. There is only grease where there should be grease!

You are obviously very keen. Perhaps you could try stripping down the Z and taking it on the bike for a serious challenge? B)

Well it was either figure out how to get the bike in the zed or cycle back from Brighton.......