Belly Pan needed!

MK350Z

Hi all,

I need a new belly pan. Is anyone selling one for a 2003 model or know of a good place which may supply this part?

It appears the guys carried out the oil change only cable tied up my plastic belly pan.

Found this out on the A41 when I heard a rather loud grinding noise. Have to say, I almost crapped myself until I looked under the car to find part of the pan hanging on the floor.

Thankfully a local garage in Hemel kindly re-cable tied it till I manage to get a new pan for it.

Cheers

M

Any pictures of this magical piece of equipment?

B)

350Z%20JPEG%20ZSPEED%20UNDER%20TRAY.jpg

:thumbs:

I assume that flap lines up with the oil filter and drain plug?

And what is the other circular hole for?

Erm....... don't know :blush:

The front section is indepentant of the rear too so it slides if you have an aftermarket bumper :wink:

It's a really well made piece and most likely cheaper than an OEM replacement from Nissan :surrender:

I spent 5 years on my boat in Apsley marina and never even knew Japex was there!

I went to have a look for Japex when I was passing that area the other day, is it anywhere near the speed camera before the tunnel/bridge at all?

I spent 5 years on my boat in Apsley marina and never even knew Japex was there!

I went to have a look for Japex when I was passing that area the other day, is it anywhere near the speed camera before the tunnel/bridge at all?

Are you thinking about the farm supplies on the right coming from Apsley into kings langley on the back road?

Are you thinking about the farm supplies on the right coming from Apsley into kings langley on the back road?

:lol: I'm not too sure myself :shrug: I came off the motorway and then it was second exit off the roundabout at kings Langley , right at the next roundabout and left at the end of the road. I past new flats on my left then speed camera on my right 2-3mins after? Then it said I had arrived on my dodgy iPhone nav!

Thanks for your help :thumbs:

Take it to Japex in Kings Langley, they have managed to sort out all my problems with my zed :thumbs:

Never even knew they were down there! Usufeul to know & I shall be dropping by at the weekend I think.

Any rough estimates on the price on one of these shiny units + fitting?

viewtopic.php?f=166&t=55020

Fitting shouldn't be much, you could probably do it yourself.

I fitted mine myself, jack the car up onto axle stands and its a half hour job, it comes in pieces but you can put 90% of it together before you get under the car.

The only issue I had was it attached via bolts to a hard plastic beam and the original bolts had rusted away and snapped off, probably why my oem tray hung low.... All I had to do was drill a couple of small holes in the Zspeed and screw it into the plastic strut which is hollow anyway :thumbs:

Basically what I am saying is, if I can fit it then anyone can :lol:

It's a doddle, mind you SMD is Darren B's apprentice, and he spent a day at the Zed Shed (where's that mechanic smiley when you need it?) :shrug:

viewtopic.php?f=166&t=55020

Fitting shouldn't be much, you could probably do it yourself.

I fitted mine myself, jack the car up onto axle stands and its a half hour job, it comes in pieces but you can put 90% of it together before you get under the car.

The only issue I had was it attached via bolts to a hard plastic beam and the original bolts had rusted away and snapped off, probably why my oem tray hung low.... All I had to do was drill a couple of small holes in the Zspeed and screw it into the plastic strut which is hollow anyway :thumbs:

Basically what I am saying is, if I can fit it then anyone can :lol:

:lol: I'm not too sure myself :shrug: I came off the motorway and then it was second exit off the roundabout at kings Langley , right at the next roundabout and left at the end of the road. I past new flats on my left then speed camera on my right 2-3mins after? Then it said I had arrived on my dodgy iPhone nav!

Anyone else know where I'm on about? :wave:

if you put this address into google maps - 43 Primrose Hill, Kings Langley, England, United Kingdom - and then go into street view it is behind the house on the right where all the lorries are :)