The Darkside

captint

Wax repells water ....

How is this ever going to work decently ....

This sounds very much like Turtle Wax "Wax it Wet". I have used it a few times and it works very well. It repels the remaining water then buffs up very easily to a good shine. :thumbs:

I don't think it contains carnuba wax, though, so I don't know how well it will last compared to other products.

By the way, I recently tried P21S Carnuba wax for the first time and what a result - easy to apply and buff off and gives a deep shine! B)

I'm planning to add another layer as soon as the weather allows.

Wax repells water ....

I don't think we're going to find out. I've just done a search and couldn't find any, even resorted to the Autoglym website and there's no sign of it on there.

Says its not released until March so may have to wait a little while until it hits the shops, are these spray on waxes effective?

Wax repells water ....

This sounds very much like Turtle Wax "Wax it Wet". I have used it a few times and it works very well. It repels the remaining water then buffs up very easily to a good shine. :thumbs:

Yeah, but how many days does it last :wacko: