[SOLD] 18" Rays and Bridgestones for sale

luka761

Hello all,

Change of wheels prompts sale of my Rays and Bridgestone Potenza RE40 tyres. As you can see from the pictures the previous owner has curbed all 4 of them though to be fair the damage is fairly shallow, no deep smashes or deformations and only some slight bubbling. Clearly if such things upset you then £60 a wheel will see them restored at a decent shop, if you want to thrash them on the track then clearly don't bother with any restoration. The tyres are in decent nick, 2-3mm at back and 3-4mm at front with no issues so good value there.

I really can't be arsed with postage and packing due to my job so these are provisionally collect only, I am in the bedfordshire area just off the M1 or A1 near Shefford.

The price is £350 collected, if you live on the other side of the universe then I'll consider sending them but it will cost you another £50. I can take more pictures if necessary if you are specific. Cheers for looking!

Luka

Its not the price its the time taken to sort out delivery thats the problem, my job is hectic at the moment. Still I suppose if I don't get any better offers I'll consider it. cheers though.

Its not the price its the time taken to sort out delivery thats the problem, my job is hectic at the moment. Still I suppose if I don't get any better offers I'll consider it. cheers though.

I'd consider it quite seriously if I were you :lol:

Paisley freight deliver for a decent price. This May allow for more potential buyers as its around 35-40 quid the last time I looked

Would strongly advise against Paisley, heard many horror stories about them. :thumbdown:

Paisley freight deliver for a decent price. This May allow for more potential buyers as its around 35-40 quid the last time I looked

Would strongly advise against Paisley, heard many horror stories about them. :thumbdown:

Ive used them about 350 times from my records and had one item damaged and they sorted out the claim fine. Paisley freight are only a middle man and down the road from me. They use city link or dhl.

Possibly a really stupid question... a mate is after some wheels for a Hyundai Coupe, will these fit?

I really don't know mate, the fittment is 114 x 5 but you might need spacers. If you ask the question on the wheels sub forum I'm sure one of the wheel ninja gurus will tell you.