custom lights

kbeast35

thanks for the quick replies

I have a set which in my opinion are finished nicer than that - possibly going up for sale in the next month unless I sell my car modified.

pic!

i may well call dibs already

thats some good gazumping fella lol!!

cheers wasso, been on his facebook page $1265 for the headlights in the clip add to that the cost of delivery and customs this end it starts to add up

That's who he linked to Wasso :)

:surrender: I know, I was just saying he "also" does headlights as the video exampled only shows indicators remodelled.

I messaged the chap last year prior to Christmas and almost fell over at his price. So I'm "potentially" going to have a go myself. And as I lend my hand to polishing, if this goes well.......well who knows ;)

I'm just waiting for some headlights to appear now :snack:

Im going to mod a set of 06+ headlights in a few weeks.. i think i will try to make a DIY guide for this.. Im gonna add internal halo's plus adding deamon eyes..

And painting it black :)

Gonna look cool!

A guide would be good. Looking forward to the results B)

Im going to mod a set of 06+ headlights in a few weeks.. i think i will try to make a DIY guide for this.. Im gonna add internal halo's plus adding deamon eyes..

Gonna look cool!

+2 on that one :thumbs: and I'll be interested to see if you might investigate "Iron Man" lighting also :teeth:

Gonna look cool!

+4 on this!

If its the indicator mod to LED's then I can supply you with the laser cut mounting plates to go inside your existing light housings.

These are made from 2mm brush polished aluminium set up to take std 5mm leds.

I have mine giving full indicator s and reverse/ fog on the inside as std but you can set them up anyway you want.

I can give advice also on the leds and resistors I'm using but you would have to do the soldering yourselves as if I was to charge for the labour they wouldn't be far off the prices quoted above.

post-7393-135011924591_thumb.jpgpost-7393-135011924591_thumb.jpg

PM me for prices

View previous thread of my own build

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=51344&hilit=+custom