My first 350z

gregsmyster

Hi All im new and buying my first 350z

its a 53 plate with 64000 on the clock and its the fairlady version

Any advice on what I should be looking for before handing over my Cash.

Its a import and the satnav is in chinese/japenese including buttons is there way to turn it to english.

also im a bit thick on the mechanic do they have cam belts or chians if its belt when should it be changed

Thank you

Hi there... You might want to head over to MY350Z.com ..

I myself have just purchased a jdm import, there is a wealth of information on the website over the river. Here is great but for jdm specifics to your model Ive found limited source.

There are various specs of JDM 350's..

Model Breakdown (2003-2004.5):

Base: 3.5L V6 with 287hp/274 ft-lbs of tq., 17" rims. Only available in 6-speed MT. No VLSD, cruise control.

Enthusiast: Added Cruise Control, HID headlights, Aluminum pedals, Auto-dimming rearview mirror, VLSD, and TCS. Available in either 6-speed MT or 5-speed AT.

Performance: Adds VDC , 18" rims (18"x8" all around). Only available with 6-speed MT.

Touring: Adds Leather seats w/ power adjust-ability, Bose sound system, and optional DVD Navigation. Available in either 6-speed MT or 5-speed AT.

Track: Adds 18" Rays Track Rims (18"x8" front, 18"x8.5" rear, approx. 18.3 lbs per rim), Brembo Big Brake Kit, underbody aero kit w/ rear hatch spoiler. Only available in 6-speed MT.

Look here for starters for more stuff to look for..

http://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissa ... f=esp-link

Hope this helps and good luck mate..