350z 313gt temper orange *SOLD*

david 164

hi,selling my 350z coupe as its not getting used,temper orange,18,000 miles,black interior, motd till january on sorn as not used for 6 weeks,sat nav,rays,bose,ive done a couple of mods,eibach springs,spacers,and scorpion exhaust less than 100 miles ago,still got the original springs that will come with the car,absolute mint condition,allways run on shell super,if your looking for a zed that stands out,then this is for you :thumbs: price £11,950 any questions pm me,and i can email pics if required. dave, also advertised on pistonheads with some pictures :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ive put will email pics if required and ive also stated its a coupe,everyone on here knows what a 350z gt is so i dont know how i can improve the ad!

Have a look at this ad as a good example and note coldel has sold for the asking price very quickly ;)

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=64580

+1 !!!

This thread REALLY IS :worthless:

We all know what a Zed looks like, but you should be making your sale advert as attractive as possible. You're clearly in no rush to sell :shrug:

honest no catch,tried photobucket before and it couldnt resize my pictures,i will do a complete new advert tomorow,with more details,the reason im selling it is because its never used,and im going back to racing,im am wondering as to wether i should put the original springs back on to make it standard,does anyone think it would sell better standard? the annoying thing is i was offered 11,800 for it 3 weeks ago and turned the guy down :angry: but never mind

• 2 weeks later...