Blue festoon/ dome light bulbs - anyone??

FUG

Has anyone got (with pics ideally) blue interior dome lights and if so which bulbs have you used?

I understand its a 30mm or 31mm festoon fitment (does it really matter which, do both fit??)

Presumably this type of thing is going to be LED's, im looking for a single to 4 LED fitment, something which isnt going to bridge the gap between the circuit and fuse it!!

**EDIT** No time like the present!!! Just been out to the garage, afraid it's only a crappy iphone pic, it's taken from outside the car with the windows up:-

photo-13.jpg

Can take a photo tomorrow evening buddy if no one else comes up with the goods before then, can't for the life of me remember what the bulb is either but it's really blue B):surrender:

I posted you the link to mine on the other thread. Don't worry about bridging the gap, it's only a problem if the surround is made from metal like the ones Husky posted up when he had the problem. :thumbs:

**EDIT** No time like the present!!! Just been out to the garage, afraid it's only a crappy iphone pic, it's taken from outside the car with the windows up:-

photo-13.jpg

Can take a photo tomorrow evening buddy if no one else comes up with the goods before then, can't for the life of me remember what the bulb is either but it's really blue B):surrender:

You though I would not notice that the leather needs cleaning young man!

that's why you took the picture in the dark!

And you know l speak the truth!

:band:

I posted you the link to mine on the other thread. Don't worry about bridging the gap, it's only a problem if the surround is made from metal like the ones Husky posted up when he had the problem. :thumbs:

I thought the link had disappeared along with the pics??

wooops sorry just noticed you have reposted the link

with the 12 LEDs im guessing its fairly bright (or blue!) - what is the surround made from, not metal presumably? Im guessing there would be some over hand/touching of some sort with that size?? Good price though :thumbs:

They're pretty bright but still not bright enough to search for that £2 coin that fell down the side of your seat, but I like them. There actually is no surround so the only thing touching the connectors is the silicone chip which isn't conductive in any way shape or form.

• 1 month later...

very sexy at night time B)

looks great off the black leather and brushed silver interior parts!! spot on

Does look sweet at night doesn't it, but still completely useless as a light :lol: