Whats my car worth on a cat d?

spawn

Ok so some may know i bought my 350z as a cat d, its all been repaired with genuine parts and only had light panel damage and airbags.

The car went straight through Mot no problems, so where im at now is 11 months mot, 5 months tax, service history, 49k.

Car is a 2004 UK Gt model with all extras including rays, leather, brembos etc and it really is in great condition, all the paint work is mint :)

The only bad thing ive found is that the gear knob is worn??

Im itching to get another bmw maybe a e9* m3, i miss the comfort of my old 330ci, the zed is great and pretty quick, but im always aware of the build quality of a jap car.

So the question is ' whats mine worth'?

Cheers peeps.

DSC_0495.jpg

Cat damaged cars are always worth more in my opinion with accident pics pre repair and also during the repair. If they are not available then repair invoices :thumbs:

I would value it at 6-7k in the trader :thumbs:

If i was a prospective buyer and saw the start and finish of the restoration i would have no issues in shelling out good money for it, regardless of the cat D status. There are a lot worse Z's that havent been damaged so hold out for a good price near the 7K mark.

Im still in 2 minds to sell it really, i guess it wouldnt hurt to put it up somewhere to see what i could get?

Its a second car to me so i dont use it everyday, so that keeps the miles down aswell.