SOLD 19" Volks / Yokohama Tyres

Ian

I'm selling my Volk Racing RE30s. They are practically new, they have done around 50 miles going to/from my mates garage & that's it :headhurt:

The fronts are a pretty aggressive fitment for a Z, but they will fit with a bit of camber & an arch roll ;) The rears are perfect for a Z :)

All four wheels are 19 x 11 with an ET25 fitment. I don't have the spigot rings with them but these are only a few quid to buy. They also come with a set of gloss black RAYS centre caps that cost me nearly £100.

DSC_4924.jpg

DSC_4925.jpg

DSC_4926.jpg

DSC_4927.jpg

DSC_4928.jpg

Without tires, I am willing to let these go for a ridiculous price of just £1400 :headhurt: I bought these new last year from RavSpec who are a trader on My350Z.com.

If you want them with current tires, then it will be £1800.

And because I know that someone will say it, yes they will fit on a Z.

This is a 19 x 11 ET5 front

350zangle1.jpg

and this is a 19 x 11 ET8

DSCN0656.jpg

Tyres are available separately. They are Yokohama Advan Sport V103 in 295/30/19. These also have done around 50 miles. I will sell these for £600 for 4 or £350 a pair :)

All prices include delivery to mainland UK, would prefer collection though

You know mate, if I had the money, I would snap these up, they are stunning wheels at a ridiculous price and I know they would look stunning on my 370.

I know :( I really wish they had fit my car, they looked perfect :( Gutted to sell them but I need to make some money back.

I want them but am a poor lowly student :byebye:

Best of luck with the sale mate, cant wait to see them on someone's zed. If anything get 12" at the rear B)

They will look awesome on a z, anyone with a wide arch kit NEEDS these wheels ;) Anyone who wants Hellaflush NEEDS these wheels B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...