Audi A5

Kev946

Looks rather bland to me. But then it looks like a lot of the As are going that way. All looking the same just different size.

The S versions are much better looking.

Good sumation. I find all the Audi's very bland at the moment, and I'm not keen on the grilles.

There's also that feeling it's a VW, Seat, Skoda underneath... :scare:

Yup - I think previously the Audis did look like a bit above the other VAG group cars but now they fell like they are not really that much better so hard to justify the extra price over the other ones.

I think giving the TT the same grill was a bad move as that was one car in thier range which was individual and not quite following the mould. Now an audi could come up behind you and it could be virtually any model from the look at the front.

There's also that feeling it's a VW, Seat, Skoda underneath... :scare:

I sense badge snobbery ...

You wouldnt be driving a BMW now, would you, by any chance? :teeth:

I don't buy on a bdage never have. Don't foget I've had a Nissan, plus still have a Ford, also had many Citroens etc.

It's just the reverse, why buy an Audi when you can have the equivalent VW for a lot less. For example, we've been considering a Touareg to replace my wife's Jeep.

thats not how it sounds when i read your sentence ;)

Ok I'll try again. My point is for example, why buy a A3 and pay extra when you can have a Golf.

BTW I was driving a '97 Citroen Xantia as my main car for 18 months before I had my Zed. Does that sound like a badge snob?