Interesting short break ideas needed

twobears

Theres a place near Thetford where various experiences can be tried Annie, Including quad racing, gocarts, and a race track for Two bloody great Tanks! Unfortunately never been and cant think where it is exactly or what its called...

I'm not much help am I? :lol:

And yes I could suggest a 1 night stay at mine ;) but dont bring hubby........ :lol:

(only suggested because you guys expect it now)!

May not be for you - but my gf and I went on a Murder Mystery weekend in Stratford on Avon

http://www.itsmurder.co.uk/

I was sceptical at first but actually thoroughly enjoyed it

Alternatively - my sons and I went on a "Go Ape" expedition - thoroughly enjoyed that too (You climb trees and follow a route about 30 feet up in the trees,perform zip wire runs and other stuff)

post-5330-135011924117_thumb.jpg

Also had a great day out at Diggerland - there's several of those around

post-5330-135011924099_thumb.jpg

The murder mystery weekend sounds right up my street! I love crime novels. Will investigate that one a bit further for future reference. Don't think my husband likes heights so the Go Ape one may be a non-starter and I can drive a massive digger, tractor, load all or even pea viner if I ask my farmer friend nicely. I had a load all in my garden yesterday actually and I hopped up into the cab but chickened out of reversing it as I quite like all my gates, fences, plants etc :lol: