Does this look odd................

glrnet

:cloud9:

Thanks to everybody for their advice :thumbs: (well almost everybody Coiln :p )

, nice to meet you Mark (Southernspeed) hope your new zorst sounds good :thumbs:

Ditto :thumbs: Yep..... Nismo, need I say more! Roads were too busy going home to open it up but sounds great so far :teeth:

Obviously now you've had it checked you know it's fine, but it looks normal in the pictures too. If you look down the line you'll see that Colin's and Darren's cars look very similar.

Most sporty cars have around 1.5 degrees of camber on the rears. :)

Just a bit of paranoia in hindsight Sam :wacko:

Obviously now you've had it checked you know it's fine, but it looks normal in the pictures too. If you look down the line you'll see that Colin's and Darren's cars look very similar.

Most sporty cars have around 1.5 degrees of camber on the rears. :)

or is it my imagination? :wacko:

Have a look at these 2 pix of my car in Wales, does the rear offside wheel look like it's sitting at an angle?

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

Any sensible replies appreciated, comments regarding my weight causing a problem on that side have already been mentioned :blush::D

The wheel looks well out to me.. And to notice it just in these photos and not when you look at your car every day suprizes me..

Then again the white one looks a but twisted..

is it the camera ?????

It serprized me 2 and surprizingly it wosnt my kamera :p

or is it my imagination? :wacko:

Have a look at these 2 pix of my car in Wales, does the rear offside wheel look like it's sitting at an angle?

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

Any sensible replies appreciated, comments regarding my weight causing a problem on that side have already been mentioned :blush::D

The wheel looks well out to me.. And to notice it just in these photos and not when you look at your car every day suprizes me..

Then again the white one looks a but twisted..

is it the camera ?????