HALLALUJAH HALLALUJAH HALLALUJAH!!

chocohercules

Engine light and Traction lights now off Yaaaaayy!! :yahoo:

Turned out to be the flywheel! Once changed to a Lighter SMF replacement it worked and took off the Engine Cell! i do think the clutch maybe slipping a lil as the acceleration and rev slightly out i think and a lil noisey at low revs but this may just be the new flywheel as i have been told they are a lot noisier then the DMF.

The blasted Traction lights turned out to be a dodgy wire can you believe it???

The last few months have been driving me absolutely barmy :bang: , to be sorted out in under 3 hours???

Thanks to all the guys who helped me out over the last few months, much appreciated really :thumbs:

Yeah I know Dblock,

but the cluth is virtually brand new! it has probably done 200miles if that? plus it is a stage 1 or 2 F1 race clutch. Not sure if the dodgy Flywheel damaged it n anyway i will get the car down to Mr clutch have them test it :headhurt:

F1 race clutch? What's that? The company name? Never heard of it to be honest. You my find that even though the clutch is new it might not be good for the zed.

Many companies tag there products as race clutches but in reality they're far from it.

Most people go for exedy which is tried and tested. How come you bought the one you have instead of the exedy? What was the reason for buying the one you have?