Mats, Springs, Brembo Discs

paulos350z

hello people aquired a little project for myself so looking for a few used bits to keep costs down :thumbs:

1. new/used (if in good condition) original 350z floor mats

2. oem springs, currently lowered ride too hard want to put back to standard, I can donate these when they come off the car

3. brembo front discs new/used (if plenty of life left in them)

paypal or i can collect if your not far from nottingham

thank you

What springs are they/how much lowered? I'm thinking of lowering my Zed shortly and doing a swap of my OEM for a set of lowering springs would be ideal for me. Only problem is both our sets of springs would have to be removed and posted, meaning we won't have use of the car for a few days.

got a set of brembo discs mate the previous owner had them fitted just before i bought it,ive fitted black diamond ones , think they done approx 2,000K, so no lip or wear to speak of, im up in lancashire and i think postage would be pretty steep as they are aweful heavy, dont want anything for them just postage, if your interested i can get a price from a courier ? let me know, just glad to help out a fellow forum member :)