New 350Z test driven

M13KYF

That orange is absolutely disgusting! It's the sort of colour a young girl with a fluffy steering wheel would choose. Totally concur with the sucked smartie comment - that or an opal fruit! (starburst for you youngsters) I'm not over struck on that bonnet either.

Also in the Autoexpress pics the cruise control buttons appear to have vanished from the sterring wheel - shame, I find them very handy for average speed cameras.

G

JDM models (as tested) dont always have steering controls as std as can be an option. Im sure for UK spec it will come with them

power increase from the 05 to the 07 is certainly appealing, but for what it would cost, taking into account the depreciation of a brand new 07 model I really couldnt justify it to end up with effectively the same car but with a few minor differences.

Agree.

I would rather save my money & if I wanted extra power IMO I would eventually go down the supercharged route on my current zed! :boxing: