Zedrush

Cherie "Get your hand off my ars*"

Tony "That my darling is not my hand"

Or

Tony blair thinks?

"These stuffed puppets are a bitch to work."

or

Tony "Cherie darling. Could you move ever so slightly to your right"

Cherie "Tony. Stop telling me what to do. Anyone would think that YOU ran the country"

or

'Shock horror.Truth out. Britain is run by two wax work dummies'

Just a few to get the juices flowing!!

Ming the tired

Well, since you keep pestering me for it :bleh:;)

every month I tithe my earnings 10% to an orphanage charity, it just so happens that the particular charity I tithe to is holding a special event this summer and have invited me along to it since I give a lot to it. And as special guest, Cheri Blair will be attending to cut the ribbon of a new premises to help give the poor mites a better lead in life. ;)

Since im not too keen on the fact that Cheri Blair is gonna be there, (shes an idiot) I promise that the best caption will be printed out along with the picture and given to her and her feller as a gift, and your user name will be printed on it so she will know who to thank, every time she rolls over in bed to turn her lamp shade off a probably take out her dentures, she will see, framed in all its glory the caption you gave. ;)

What a treat that will be :lol::lol::lol:

I would love to see her face if you actually give that to her! :p

No worries Im gonna take pictures, some of the kids will be there might give one of them a tenner if they give it too her, all sweet and innocent :lol:

just kidding ;)

Ill give it too her and get my girlfriend to take a picture. Not sure if I should humiliate her and then ruin everybody elses night if she stormes out or give it to her in a package as will be framed and let her open it later. :D

Knowing her she will have a special unit who checks packages for bombs, so they will probably open it, and then have a good laugh and maybe one of them may sneak to the press with the picture then bam, on the cover of the Sun news paper, we could blow this baby huge :lol:

Your name on the cover, then you become a celebrity and be invited to parties, then ask to appear in Big Brother and then......

Wow, Im dreaming again my imagination has warped a little :lol:

Best quote wins, plus I will also deliver to your door a silver 350z fairlade to the lucky winner as well. will post pictures of it as proof if you want, Im so serious :thumbs::thumbs:

No worries Im gonna take pictures, some of the kids will be there might give one of them a tenner if they give it too her, all sweet and innocent :lol:

just kidding ;)

Ill give it too her and get my girlfriend to take a picture. Not sure if I should humiliate her and then ruin everybody elses night if she stormes out or give it to her in a package as will be framed and let her open it later. :D

Knowing her she will have a special unit who checks packages for bombs, so they will probably open it, and then have a good laugh and maybe one of them may sneak to the press with the picture then bam, on the cover of the Sun news paper, we could blow this baby huge :lol:

Your name on the cover, then you become a celebrity and be invited to parties, then ask to appear in Big Brother and then......

Best quote wins, plus I will also deliver to your door a silver 350z fairlade to the lucky winner as well. will post pictures of it as proof if you want, Im so serious :thumbs::thumbs:

Haha, i like your grammar, are you from London? lol

Oooh i want to be in big brother, NOT! :thumbdown::D

just kidding ;)

Haha, i like your grammar, are you from London? lol

Oooh i want to be in big brother, NOT! :thumbdown::D

Give it to her meaning the picture you swine :lol::lol::lol:;)