FS: Exterior parts

GT4 Zed

More gutting of the zed so the following up for sale or swap where applicable :D

You would have to come to west midlands for swap or pick up as these are cumbersome and fragile item or buyer can arrange shipping themselves.

1-Uber rare original veilside V1 Carbon Fibre lip . Sprayed matt black and bonded to OEM kuro bumper modified with black zmanalex mesh grill. £200 or £150 for the lip and £50 for the bumper (I can add pop up washers, washer bottles with all pipework for an additional fee). Note there tiny stone chips as expected (repaired and sprayed last year)

660c42fa.jpg

aa00fabd.jpg

2-Nismo V1 rear spoiler bonded/ screwed to OEM kuro boot. £200 for the spoiler on its own or £175 swap with kuro boot. Black z badge and Nurburgring sticker are free :p

308bfa35.jpg

94fab467.jpg

9de8714e.jpg

OEM steering wheel with buttons and intact airbag. £90Need to repost picture. Something wrong with my Photobucket :dry:

nice ! are you going full track car on this then?

It always has been but reaching final development. Lots is things happening behind the scenes but will be revealed in one big build thread.

@kyleR :p:p:p could be done if you were comming to the Wales weekend ;) not that far mate.

@ goodatcrashing: no mate it's bonded and will most likely be destroyed in trying to seperate. You can try if you bought it :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All pms replied to, Lip should be spoken for unless last minute drop out.

I'm based in worcester scoot if you want to so see the spoiler. Its in good condition and held on with bolts and a rubberised bonding agent. never had any issues. Just going for a GT spoiler B) .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...