UK 313 Nismo v standard 313 Coupe GT

DaJimstar

Hia, I am a newB.. go easy :lol:

:) How many factory produced 350z 313 Nismos were produced?

I have an 07 lined up, :yahoo: its a bit more expensive but just less than (even though normal is amazing car) 313 around 08/09..

Couple of q's.. And I have searched for answers..

Do Nismo's hold there value better than standard.. even without the Nismo Exhaust.. :headhurt:

19's, do they (19 inch nismo factory) make the ride alot more rough than 18's :bang: I have searched and searched on this, and I know this conversation will have been had so many times..

Would you guys be bothered about an 07 313 (UK Nismo) if its mint v an 09 313 similar Coupe GT standard if its similar mileage etc..

Its the performance I am after, but the factory produced Nismo's do look a bit of an animal.. :band:

Not sure on the numbers, but substantially less than earlier models. The nismo kit is desirable, the exhaust was an option in japan, but you'll have to source your own in this country.

In case you were wondering, Nismo kitted models have no extra performance!

:) Thank you for your quick reply.. I know re performance, but its factory produced, meant to be immaculate, I have not seen it ye (just on pics). :clap:

Are so the exhaust was not even an option, I wondered why they left it off the origional order.. Which I have seen

So, I have tested a few 313 GTs' on 18's... :thumbs:

How much difference is there riding (firmness) on 19 nismo's v 18's with stock suspension? :drive1

Would a 07 (313 GT) Nismo hold its value against a 08/09 313 standard coupe.. (similar mileagae and condition i.e mint).

:) Cheers, it is absoultely a 313, got a pic of the engine bay, twin intakes struts, and one huge bulge in the bonnet :)..

So does anyone know, factory nismo's do they hold there price?

I am guessing ( :bangin:) they are rare in 313's so am mega tempted (07 313 :yahoo: midnight blue, factory nismo, 1 owner, v loe miles) dispite being able to get an 08/09 standard GT Coupe for around 1g more.

Also firmness on 19's (nismo light weight) with stock suspension much harsher than 18's?

I've got the 19" LMGT4 nismo alloys and I love them, I wouldn't say they make the zed a rough ride in anyway though. I can't comment on the 18's because I've never had them.

Just fitted the nismo exhaust to my 350z.......... :cloud9:

I would say nismo kitted zeds hold there value its a very sought after kit, only replicas are available now.

Steve,

thanks would you PM me so I can reply.. I am a newb so can not PM yet.

Just give you spec and price point. It sounds reasonable to me..

So you would not worry to much about 07 (nismo factory) v 08/09 GT Coupe standard if they are all immaculate and all similar mileage, and 313... etc.. In terms of them being similar in retail price...

so here are the few contenders..

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3857268.htm

Never traded with them, its a UK car but 1st service at Motorpoint and used to be a lease car.. I have a pic front on where the bonnet sits ever so slightly to the left..

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3842144.htm

Private seller, loved his car, but a massive clunk when changing gears (torque slap) he described it as :bangin::thumbdown: and if you look at the front bumper/plate again the bonnet sits slightly to the left and the plate is not the origional, so I am concerned re accident/reapair. Under the bonnet was straight as a arrow thow..

This as an outsider:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

and the one I have put an offer on and its been accepted (no £ handed over yet), not DROVE IT YET.. I KNOW :bangin::surrender: But its water tight and comes with 6 months back to base warranty..

LINK REMOVED. STOP TRYING TO BUY THE CAR I AM GETTING :boxing::lol:

Can not wait.. :drive1:lol::yahoo: I was never into cars, then last year I got into an M3, then a Boxter S (987), then a S2000 and then a 350... and I thought, wow this is what the fuss is about...

Cheers Sarnie, its the difference of it which apepals to me.. I wont touch it other than mayber exhaust and clutch.. :) I love the grey and orange leather ones too.. But this is fulfilling a long and over ran need for a car I love :cloud9:

ps.. apparantly this car got alot of attention today at the dealers which he could not explain.. we had already agreed a deal, so he just phoned me to say I can not explain it.. loads of phone calls about it today..

just as I have put it on the forum.. :lol::stir:

can not wait to collect it! :drive1 anyone in manc who meets PM me...

ps.. apparantly this car got alot of attention today at the dealers which he could not explain.. we had already agreed a deal, so he just phoned me to say I can not explain it.. loads of phone calls about it today..

just as I have put it on the forum.. :lol::stir:

can not wait to collect it! :drive1 anyone in manc who meets PM me...

Sounds like you got in there just in time :thumbs:

Steve 350Z.. your advice has helped me, I knew it would be a double edged sword on the forum, I those who help and some who chance it ( I dont blame em).. But yep its soon to be mine.. PM me about exhaust options and good clutch/fly wheel combos... and where your based to.. Respect m8, thankyou! :#1:

Steve 350Z.. your advice has helped me, I knew it would be a double edged sword on the forum, I those who help and some who chance it ( I dont blame em).. But yep its soon to be mine.. PM me about exhaust options and good clutch/fly wheel combos... and where your based to.. Respect m8, thankyou! :#1:

No problem sir, your very welcome. :thumbs: don't make me :blush:

PM replied to.

:teeth: just a litlle stew.. i feel about 7 and like its christmas and this time i am getting a sega :) with Alex kid... and star wars is on on christmas day rather than mary poppins.. :yahoo: I am to old now to not sleep, but I can not, I still have not seen it.. but I will love it I am sure... Gamble I know.. But a calculated 1.. :scare: come on!! :boxing:

cheers cs, i prefer the burnt orange seats so maybe one day can do a swap on here? and maybe an exhaust, but don't want to change it just yet.. just get it, love it, clean it and sit there and stare at it :snack: like real life car p8rn... :cloud9: .. after all this i hope its mint when I go to get it :)..

AA inspection Friday, full wheel refurb fri/sat, full service before it leaves seller weekend, si i reckon next tue/wed.. :):bounce: i wil be at thier gate like so :bounce:.. thanks for your support everyone.. everyone at work keeps telling me how impractical it will be :lol: ... I have had an Audi A2 for 7 years ffs... I will have kids soon, I love bikes, but dont own one, so I NEED THIS!! :band:

The only thing impractical about them is the lack of rear seats. The boot is big, it's not that bad on fuel and it's extremely comfortable even on a long journey. It has a big tank too so you aren't at the filling station all the time.