"gallery" engine bolt kit....

dunc1n1101

Hi folks,

Im replacing all my bolts that are on show in my engine bay as all mine are all oxidized and rusty. There is a company called "gallery" that sells 350z engine bay bolt sets. You can choose the colours of the bolt set etc. The only thing is, is that the company is in canada and i find its a bit of a pain ordering stuff from abroad. Does anybody know of anywhere in the uk that supplies these????

Cheers folks

Hi mate,

I'm after a full show bolt kit too, seems nobody really manufactures these anymore (apart from the really really kits nearing £100's).

Tarmac has a full kit but with orange washers i think, if that's of any use to you? Also Steve 350z mentioned he may have a supplier so I'm awaiting to find out what he can do and how much :)

I've received my order of bolts, from wing, lights, front crash, strut bar, throttle body, plenum and surrounding bolts from Pro-Bolts.

Total cost is just over £100 but that's because I've gone to town with the bolts. I'm in the process of updating my build thread so you'll see some of the bolts fitted. I'm waiting on the plenum bolts because they were out of stock, but should have them within the next week or so.