Invidia true dual gaskets

TEMPERZ

Hi all,

Had the car running up on the ramp today, pretty much all the gaskets that join the invidia together are leaking and one is missing. Does anyone know where I can get the gaskets to replace them. There's 4 in total, 2 halfway down the dual pipes and another 2 just before the box.

It's the G200 system.

I've got the Berk decats ordered so I'd like to do it all in one hit if I can :)

This worries me now as I'm going to get one of these invidia exhausts :(

FYI, the berks HFCs come with gaskets for both ends, so i guess thats one set covered. Not sure on the ones half way down the down pipes...

This worries me now as I'm going to get one of these invidia exhausts :(

FYI, the berks HFCs come with gaskets for both ends, so i guess thats one set covered. Not sure on the ones half way down the down pipes...

Good point, thinking back now it will be the gasket for the Berks....it's the downstream end of the cat where it joins onto the beginning of the exhaust system. :thumbs:

Yeah but I wouldn't let it out you off the exhaust!!! It's a great system, sounds gorgeous! I probably got a bad batch :(

Well the gaskets where the berks will meet the system, where the cats join at the moment are fine, no leaking at all. There's 4 flanges after that on the system.

So I still need the 4 that join the Invidia together. I should have taken some pics while I was under there :thumbs:

Yeah but I wouldn't let it out you off the exhaust!!! It's a great system, sounds gorgeous! I probably got a bad batch :(

100% Agreed, The system itself is a thoroughly well produced piece of kit. Welds and seems are spotless. And they keep there shine for ages, wiped mine down for the first time in 4 months the other day while under the car and was surprised to see it didn't need polishing.