800bhp on a VQ35, well VQ42

Removed

Guest prescience
indeed it is, still it looks like they've cracked a proper stroker kit finally ;)

Yesssss.. but the post was aimed at you personally; do you have a built solution identified? Im sure you do - I was being nosey :p

indeed it is, still it looks like they've cracked a proper stroker kit finally ;)

Yesssss.. but the post was aimed at you personally; do you have a built solution identified? Im sure you do - I was being nosey :p

not done any shopping list as of yet, it's so far in time no point doing one as new parts/solutions might come out by then :)

read page 10 onwards of the thread I posted at the beginning, Tom from Motordyne (the guys who make the spacers) had a passenger ride in it, apparently there was so much torque the windscreen was creaking and flexing like mad! :scare:

awesome stuff :teeth:

read page 10 onwards of the thread I posted at the beginning, Tom from Motordyne (the guys who make the spacers) had a passenger ride in it, apparently there was so much torque the windscreen was creaking and flexing like mad! :scare:

Awesome indeed :scare:

Thats scary. wonder if they will replace it :scare: